“When we see those who profess the faith firm in principle, fearless in duty, zealous in the cause of God, yet humble and lowly, gentle and tender, patient toward all, ready to forgive, manifesting love for souls for whom Christ died, we do not need to inquire, Are they Christians? They give unmistakable evidence that they have been with Jesus and learned of Him.”
Ellen White, Signs of the Times, January 11, 1883.
- 01/07/2012: Into the Highways and Byways
- 01/14/2012: Idol Love to God’s Love
- 01/21/2012: Growth in Ecuador
- 01/28/2012: Baking Bread for India
- 02/04/2012: On the Front Lines in Congo, Part 1
- 02/11/2012: On the Front Lines in Congo, Part 2
- 02/18/2012: Doing God’s Will
- 02/25/2012: How Beautiful Are the Feet
- 03/03/2012: He Owns All the Silver and Gold
- 03/10/2012: God Moves in Mysterious Ways
- 03/17/2012: Kindergarten in the Amazon?
- 03/24/2012: A Testimony of Faithfulness
- 03/31/2012: While I Breathe, I Will Hope
- 04/13/2013: God Gives an Expected End