“There is nothing selfish or narrow in the religion of Christ. Its principles are diffusive and aggressive . . . With zeal, earnestness, and devotion, the servants of God will seek to spread far and near the knowledge of the truth; yet they will not neglect to labor for the strength and unity of the church.”
Review and Herald, January 13, 1883.
- 07/02/2011: A Privilege-not a Duty
- 07/09/2011: A Testimony to God’s Blueprint
- 07/16/2011: Sharing Truth in India as Doors Open
- 07/23/2011: A Day in the Life
- 07/30/2011: Sound the Trumpet Loud & Clear
- 08/06/2011: A Cup of Blessings
- 08/13/2011: Santo’s Institute of Evangelistic Training
- 08/20/2011: Camp Meeting in Kenya
- 08/27/2011: The Work in India Goes Forward
- 09/03/2011: Not Many Wise Men . . .
- 09/10/2011: The Faith of a Child
- 09/17/2011: Jehovah-Jireh
- 09/24/2011: Redeemed How I Love to Proclaim It!