“There is nothing selfish or narrow in the religion of Christ. Its principles are diffusive and aggressive . . . With zeal, earnestness, and devotion, the servants of God will seek to spread far and near the knowledge of the truth; yet they will not neglect to labor for the strength and unity of the church.”
Review and Herald, January 13, 1883.
- 04/02/2011: The Truth Shall Make You Free
- 04/09/2011: Work Going Forward in Argentina
- 04/16/2011: We Have This Hope
- 04/23/2011: Called to Kayata
- 04/30/2011: Strengthening My Faith in Jesus Christ
- 05/07/2011: Many are Called, but Few are Chosen
- 05/14/2011: Against the Forces of Darkness
- 05/21/2011: Finding the Treasure
- 05/28/2011: Giving Thanks
- 06/04/2011: Getting Settled in Thailand
- 06/11/2011: God’s Healing Power at Bethesda
- 06/18/2011: Power of Prayer
- 06/25/2011: A Salaam Aleikum!