With Naked Feet . . .
The work of these missionaries [Waldensian] began in the plains and valleys at the foot of their own mountains, but it extended far beyond these limits. With naked feet and in garments coarse and travel-stained as were those of their Master, they passed through great cities and penetrated to distant lands. Everywhere they scattered the precious seed. Churches sprang up in their path, and the blood of martyrs witnessed for the truth. The day of God will reveal a rich harvest of souls garnered by the labors of these faithful men. Veiled and silent, the word of God was making its way through Christendom and meeting a glad reception in the homes and hearts of men.
—Great Controversy, 71.
- 01/01/2011: The Spreading Work in Peru
- 01/08/2011: God’s Love in Affliction
- 01/15/2011: "Ye Are the Salt of the Earth"
- 01/22/2011: Working for Families in Czech Republic
- 01/29/2011: A Letter from China-part 1
- 02/05/2011: A Letter from China-part 2
- 02/12/2011: Converting Churches In the Philippines
- 02/19/2011: All Things through Christ
- 02/26/2011: En Avant! (Forward!)
- 03/05/2011: Rising Up Again
- 03/12/2011: In the Steps of the Heroes of the Faith
- 03/19/2011: Maranatha Medical Ministries: Beyond Honduras
- 03/26/2011: Mountain Heights Missionary Training School Report