“The Lord designs that the presentation of this message shall be the highest, grandest work carried on in the world at this time.” Testimonies, vol. 6, 11.
“Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.” Matthew 28:19, 20.
- 01/02/2010: Providential Preaching
- 01/09/2010: Training School in India
- 01/16/2010: Be Vigilant
- 01/23/2010: That My House May Be Filled (Part 1)
- 01/30/2010: That My House May Be Filled (Part 2)
- 02/06/2010: The Miracle of a Book
- 02/13/2010: To Give Light to Them That Sit in Darkness
- 02/20/2010: To the Law and to the Testimony
- 02/27/2010: One Tenth of One Percent
- 03/06/2010: No Time To Waist
- 03/13/2010: Radio Waves
- 03/20/2010: A Story of Pioneerism
- 03/27/2010: I Wanted to be a Priest